Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

People Asking You Questions

Why People ask you awkward and annoying
questions.
Have you ever wondered why people ask you questions anyway? Well did you
know that people need to ask you questions so that they will understand what
they are writing about or reading about. Have you ever been annoyed of
people asking you questions? Well I have it’s just like my brothers when I get
back from school and I am so tired and my brothers ask me questions i'm
always like I don’t know. I only say ‘I don’t know’ because sometimes they
just keep asking me questions and it really bugs me and then I just get
annoyed or I am just really tired.


If you ever get annoyed of people asking you questions then maybe ask them
politely if he could stop asking you questions because it really annoys you.
Then maybe he will stop but if he doesn't stop asking you questions then you
should just think about it but don’t get angry at him if he is really bugging you
just walk away from him and maybe he will know why you walked away from
him. Then maybe he will walk up to during school or where ever use are and
maybe he will say sorry for asking you a lot of questions and he will stop.
Then after he says that to you then use could become friends again because
he has stopped being annoying to you.


If there is other people annoying you as well then you could just ask them to
stop and maybe they will and maybe they won’t if they don’t then think about
it again and then do what you did with your other friend and just walk away
but you don’t just walk away cause you want to you only walk away if the
other people are really bugging you then you walk away. Because if you just
walk away just for nothing then maybe they might think that you are angry or
you don’t wanna hangout with them anymore. So if you are really getting annoyed then maybe you could just ask the person that is annoying you to stop and then maybe they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment