Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Create task (Boy on a bike)

This story is about a boy on a bike his name is Mac, Mac is nine years old.
Mac rides with his dad up to 80 kilometers. Mac loves to ride with his dad and he likes
to ride his bike. In this story the main character is Mac, Mac rides together with his
dad everyday, both him and his dad ride in the sunny and they even ride in the cold
weather.


The story is about a boy with his dad riding long distances. I learned that Mac likes to
ride with his dad to places. If I could ride a long distance like Mac I would but I would
only do it if I had an adult with me.

Task Description: In this peace of writing our group had to do a create task about the story boy on a bike. Would you ever do what Mac and his dad have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment