Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

Cross Country 2018

Every year term 3 our school has Cross Country. Last week Friday our school had to participate in a race. When it was the year 7 girls turn i was getting nervous because I was scared that I might fall when we all start running. Our Cross Country was set at our school on the 21st of September.

When it was my second round of running I got really tired but I still pushed myself so that I could become a good runner. When it was our 1st lap I was coming 4th but then I got really tired and started jogging. Then I started walking and when I got most of my breathe back I started running again. When I went through the gates there was a lot of mud and it smelt like poo.

It was pretty hard too run 2 laps around the Pt England field and our school field because running 2 laps around our school field and the Pt England reserve is really hard and it takes very long to run.

When I finished the race I could hear everyone cheering for me and I felt very proud of myself and the other girls and boys who ran. When I passed the finish line I felt very happy because I finished the race without getting upset or anything. I passed the finish line all I could hear was just everyone cheering for me. Cross Country wasn’t that hard to run I actually had fun running with my friends and even some year 6’s.
Task Description: This week room 2 literacy have been learning how to write a recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment