Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

Letter To Mr Van Horn

Dear Mr Van Horn,

My name is Charlese and I am 11 years old. I was born in New Zealand and have 7 siblings.
I am full Cook Island and half Maori. I am the 2nd youngest in my family. My brothers and sisters
names are Grace, Gerico, Elizabeth, Wakatere, Charles, Me, and Teokotai.

My favourite sports are Tag, Heeled Rugby, and rippa rugby. I don’t like any of my subjects at school
so I don’t have a favourite subject.


Best wishes,
Charlese
P.S.

It is great to have you in our school Mr Van Horn. We will be having great fun with you and we all
hope that we will get to know you better.

This is a description about our letter to Mr Van Horn a man that is learning how to become a teacher. He has never been to New Zealand before so he is just getting use to everyone. He is in our school for 3 weeks now then he will go back to America because that is where he came from. But it is very cool to have Mr Van Horn here with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment