Pages

Thursday 29 October 2015

Non Stop Circket

                                       INTRODUCTION
when Room 11/12 went out to go and play Non stop cricket I was shivering because it was way too cold and windy outside. And then we played the game we got warmed up. And when I got the ball i slipped in the wet grass.



It was so fun at non stop cricket because when i hit the ball I hat to run until the other person has put the ball back wear it was and then. I put the bat down and go at the back of the line.



When i lined up to go back to class I was not cold anymore and it was so cool and fun at the non stop cricket we all had a go at hitting the ball and then room 11/12hat to swap over. And room 12 hat to be the bater and room 11 hat to catch the ball it was fun at non stop cricket.


No comments:

Post a Comment