Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

Super Hero Speech Marls

’’Hulk said to Robin,’’ I’m going to give you are hiding because you smashed my cousin. And now I am going to turn into the grey hulk and I am going to give you a hiding now. Then Robin ’’said’’.

No you won't I will give you are hiding. And then Hulk got angry and then they started to fight. Then robin bunched Hulk in the face and then Hulk got angry and ’’,said.’’ I am going to give you a hiding.

Then Hulk gave robin a hiding and’’Said’’ do not mess with me or my cousin again. And then Hulk and his cousin went back to Hulk's house. Then hulk said to his.

Cousin are you alright. ’’And she said’’ yes I am Hulk’s cousin ’’said,’’ And then Robin got back up and tried to SMASH Hulk but then Hulk turned around and punched Robin in the face and then Robin died.

Then he said you are stupid. Replied Hulk.

               THE END...    

No comments:

Post a Comment