Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

We Are The Champion

WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.

WALT: write a recount.

On Monday morning I ran to school with my brothers. When I got to school Room9/10 had already been lining up. We were all lining up because we had a immersion assembly inside of the hall. I couldn't wait to see all the other Teams. I thought to myself Hmm what will we learn about this year.   


What is the theme for the term is? We are the CHAMPIONS. The CHAMPIONS is about the Olympics and sports like, Gymnastics/Running/Swimming.


Team 4 is going to learn about The Olympics Exposed. It is pretty cool that we are all learning about all the things witch we a not supposed to know, like the Virus, Drugs, And Advertising.


I am looking forward to doing some sports like Netball Touch and Swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment