Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Create Your Own Kayak

Walt: make connections with what we already know with what we read.Screenshot 2017-06-07 at 9.40.49 AM.pngI have chosen a blue Slalom k1 kayak. My kayak has a beautiful flower that is green and I have chosen two fist that are blue and for the outline I have chosen a light blue colour.

I believe that my kayak would be liked by my mum and dad and my older sister who would want to get into kayaking. This Slalom K1 kayak is really interesting and could be used at anytime and anyplace.

Task Description:

For this task we had to design our own kayak. After we have finished designing our kayak we have to describe what we did and how we made our kayak.

1 comment:

  1. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. kayak anchor system

    ReplyDelete