Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

100 YEARS TIME - IN THE FUTURE

Introduction:
In 100 Years time I think that all the animals would be able to talk and that they can fly. I think that there will be flying cars and everyone got to have their own talking animal and a robot.


Paragraph 1:
In 100 years time I think that some people will be dead at some people will still be alive. I think that all the teachers that work at Pt England School will be very old. I think there would be a lot of children and kids in the future and I think that they will be annoying to everyone to.


Paragraph 2:
In 100 years I would be 110 years old I would be very old and I think that I would already dead. I think in 100 years I would have grandchildren that I never met. In 100 years I think that some people would be living on planets our in space.  


Paragraph 3:
In the future I would want to be  dead because some people would be to. In the future I would want to be the oldest person and the most healthiest` person out of my siblings.


Paragraph4:
In the future I would want the future to be very clean and very nice. In 100 years time everyone on planet earth will have to move to another planet and live there for just a little bit of time so that the people that clean everything can clean our planet earth and then everyone would live happily ever after.  

THE END!!!
Task Description: It is very cool to have Miss Moran as our teacher because today we all got to create a writing. Our writing was all about what we think will happen in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment