Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Native Birds in Tamaki

Have you seen a Tui in your backyard? Well if I would be able to see one in my backyard I might tell everyone that there is a Tui in my backyard.  

I think Tamaki would need more tui because I am seck of having seagulls around tamaki. There is way too much around tamaki so we should be having way more tui then the seagulls and the pigeons.

I think we should be having more kiwi because we hardly had kiwis around tāmaki. We don’t have any kiwi around tāmaki. I think that we only have 1 kiwi at the zoo. And not in tamaki.

Pigeons are so annoying, so I think that we should get rid of all the seagulls and have more tui and kiwi around tāmaki. I think My favourite two native birds is kiwi and tui. The bird that I do not like which is non - native and hate this bird. It is a pigeon, I hate this bird because it always does anything it wants to do like poop on someone and it comes into anyone's house or a classroom and it is very annoying.

Task Description: Today Room 7 is writing about Native Birds and why we should be having more kiwi and tui.

No comments:

Post a Comment